Tuesday 10 May 2016

My wife always tears my boxers to rape me – Man tells court


“My wife has turned my boxers to rags as she always tears them to rape me,” a retired soldier, Gafaru Rodoye, told an Igando Customary court in Lagos. He told the court on Tuesday that his wife, Idiat, with whom he had five children in their 20-year old marriage, always raped him.
“My wife always rape me; she had turned all my boxers to rags to achieve her selfish aim,” he said.
The petitioner said that his wife was in the habit of threatening his life through beating and that he was afraid she might kill him one day.
“I had to run away from my 16-flat building to rent an apartment elsewhere just to avoid her frequent beatings, but she trailed me to my new apartment to fight me.
“I have reported her severally to different police stations, but it did not yield any positive result,” he said.
Gafaru said that his wife poured hot water on the new wife that was brought for him from the village by his family.

No comments:

Post a Comment