Monday 10 August 2015

reason to top your problem



FIVE TOP THING ON MY MIND

JOHN BENSON, head marketing

GOD: God first. I figure that the older a man gets, the more we realize the importance of god in our lives. Things are no longer taken for granted and all action are well thought out and laid before God for His divine approval and direction.
FAMILY: they are the reason I wake up and work real herd every day. so the desire to fulfill the task simply keep me going. Even when it seems like the task are herculean, the love for family just to keep me putting in more, and more.
CAREER:I LOVE MY JOB and love figure. My job has also enriched me with an understanding of both the country and world financial markets. With a firm grip on my career, I realize that the sky is the limit.
HOUSE: owning  my own home is paramount. Noting compares to the joy of owning your own thing outright. Having my own home, I know will be the icing the cake. I sincerely look forward to this feat and guess what? This has become my wife singsong in the last 18 mouths.
  SELF DEVELOPMENT: I always thinks “10years from now where will I be and what will I be doing” I used to worry about the future but since I keyed into the saying that” today is the tomorrow  you worried about yesterday” nowadays I just relax and take it as it comes.
I have however come to discover also that it is not what you leave behind that matters but what you did when you were on earth.




No comments:

Post a Comment